Last year I bought Philips' 48 Hunqapillar frame and I just recently
installed a Cliffhanger wheelset with dyno front hub and WI MI5 rear.
I am planning to use the Hunqapillar for the GDMBR next year.
To get better clearance from the ground, I planned on using bikepacking
bags but handlebar bags such as Revelate Sweet roll is not compatible with
cantilever brakes because it will interfere with the front brake cables.

I would like to get suggestions from the group on what bag systems to use
to achieve better clearance from the ground.

PS  I rode the TransAm last year on my 51 Atlantis using Tubus Cosmo (rear)
and Tubus Nova low rider (front) with Carradice C front and rear panniers

Ed Fausto
Manila, Philippines