Hi Alan,

I recall that photo, but can't find it. But just in case it helps, here's
some research I did, a while back, on four similar bars:

- Nitto B2522 Jitensha bar: aluminum, 580mm wide, no rise

- Ahearne + MAP bar: aluminum, 575mm or 615mm wide, 25mm rise

- VO Postino bar: aluminum, 570mm wide, no rise

- Nitto B206 Nordeast bar: chromoly, 525mm wide, 15mm rise

Yes, they differ in finish and they may vary in durability, but it's hard
to tell for sure since most handlebar retailers don't mention results of EN
testing or other tests.

Evan