Personally, I like the Salsa Cowchipper.  They are Cowbells but with more
flare (~20 vs ~10 degrees).  Their drops are parallel to the top tube,
unlike the wide-flare Woodchipper bars.

But they only come in 31.8 and black, so that rules them out for some
folks.

I use Nitto B135 Randonneur bars on my Riv.  They have about ~10 of flare,
and they hump "up" a little bit across the tops.  I find them very
comfortable.