Hello folks!

The neverending cleaning and purging of bicycle parts and accessories
continues! Here are a few things I don’t need anymore. Interested?

   - Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested in something,
   please include your zip code.
   - For those outside of Portland OR, I will accept Paypal and Square Cash
   for payment methods.
   - For those inside Portland OR, I will definitely do in-person
   transactions. This must be carried out either in Woodlawn (NE) or on SE
   Hawthorne Blvd. Of course you can pay cash, and there won’t be any shipping
   cost!
   - And I will definitely cut you a deal if you buy multiple items.
   Otherwise, I feel these prices are pretty reasonable!

Okay, what’s up this time?

   - Velo Orange “Moderniste” stainless steel water bottle cage. $10 (Only
   one available.)
   - MUSA (Rivendell) “Splats”, size “C” (fits men’s shoe size 9 to 15?)
   Waxed cotton waterproof shoe covers. Apparently Rivendell doesn’t even have
   this size in stock right now. $20 for the pair
   - Jandd stem bag. Fits on top tube and stem. $5

Please direct message me if you are interested in any (or all!) of these
items, or if you have questions.

Oh yes, photos here:
 https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/albums/72157690205841665
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/albums/72157690205841665>

yours,
Shawn

*****
No one actually looks at email signatures anymore, but here goes nothing:
http://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/
http://societyofthreespeeds.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/
http://bikesspottedpdx.tumblr.com/
http://www.instagram.com/urbanadventureleaguepdx/
http://urbanadventureleague.storenvy.com/
Un-electronic mail goes here: P O Box 14185, Portland OR 97293-0185