Bear in mind these are prototypes only, probably to check all the fiddly
details before going into production.  I would expect the finish to be up
to the usual Rivendell standards & present well on a nice bike.  As to the
aesthetic, well, if you liked the originals (which I do), these will look
great to you.  If you dislike the old ones, you won't like these. There's
certainly no shortage of choices in shift levers.

As to 3 yucks in a row, wouldn't that be Larry, Moe & Curly?  ("Nyuk, nyuk,
nyuk")

dougP