I have had both and will join the chorus of grip kings are not that grippy
especially when wet. I still have a pair of the RMX and find them to be a great
all around pedal. Not to grippy not to slippy for everyday use. I've used DMR
V8s which I believe are basically the same as the wellgos mentioned. They are
nice but the spikes will stick your shins pretty bad if you happen to slip
while in shorts which is why for more causual riding I like the RMX.

best,
Richard