Cross posted from the iBob and 650b list, figured it would fit here also.

I picked this up with the intent of finding/making a padded insert to carry
around my camera and gear... But then I found the 137 Basket Bag by Outershell
Adventure, which is exactly what I had in mind (and I already have a Wald 137).
Not enough funds for both, so the Acorn has to go!

Brand new, hasn't been on a ride yet.  $165 + shipping.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=15ojoaqESsUfvINb9O_M7JcrlMmk8N0HD