A funny anecdote. (Well, funny to me, but probably very dreary to anyone
else, but who cares.) When I had my 2 later customs made, Grant gently
suggested 72* stas. For reasons I can't now remember, I insisted on 73*
parallel, and Grant graciously accommodated my stubbornness.

A few years later, as I was using a rubber mallet to pound my saddles (long
rail Flites, on large-setback DA 7410 seatposts) as far back as they could
physically go, I recalled this and wept.