Beautifully written and photographed. "Poetic," comes to mind.

Thanks for taking me there with you. I appreciate this especially as  for
the last six months I'm dealing with some chronic pain issues, so longish
rides (thought not all rides!) are out for me. I miss being out in nature
and your prose and pictures put me right in the saddle.

"Grin" indeed.

Ty