Oddly enough, I've been thinking about a Haul-A-Day to replace my
Xtracycle, only because of worsening back issues and nerve pain. The high
step-over and weight of my stokemonkey equipped Xtracycle at is not as easy
to deal with as it used to be.

Sorry to extend this non-Rivendell thread! ;) As mitigation, I do have a
giant Wald basket and small safety triangle (purchased from Rivendell)
which I will transfer to the Haul-A-Day (if I get one, that is.)

(yorkie not included.)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PFhoFkGU1CM/Wja3tmXVoDI/AAAAAAAAD2Y/qSOjnRQMLMcdjrNdyMOArb7WsjeWZczZgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1102.jpg>