What a great trip.

For those who don't know, Mark runs a local (San Francisco) messenger
bag company, which makes a very cool "Zero Waste" bag --- all the
little pieces that are cut from the fabric are used in its design.  He
also doesn't use pvc and other eco-unfriendly products.  Most of all,
the fabric designs are super-cool.  It's called Rickshaw Bagworks.
Check it out.  Greg (no affiliation with Rickshaw; just an
enthusiastic customer)