I'm having serious hip surgery in a few days and will not be able to ride
on trail/roads for many months because of the risk of falling. So..... if I
get a trike I can ride. Therefore, I'm selling a couple of bike to finance
a trike. My request is to spread the word these 2 bikes are for sale, and
of course, if you're interested that is great.

1. Surly Pusgley: small, white in excellent condition, <500 miles, Jones
Loop bar, IGH Shimano ALFINE 11 for disc brakes. Custom built. Component
list on request.

2.Surly Big Dummy: small, black with the swooped top tube, excellent
condition, <200 miles, Jones H bar, Ergon grips, bought new as a complete.

Thanks,
cowboygrrl