Call RBW.
I don't see why a Roadeo (if you want snap) can't handle that load and commute.
And now you can get it with fork rack braze ons. Maximum snappy riv ride. But
call them. They could confirm the Roadeo's carriability and handling with such
a load. Ask about stem length too. My Ram got wobblier with a longer stem and
front load (7lbs.?). Went back to my favorite length now.