+1 on the "huge" not being that huge. It's big enough for most things for
me, but when I happened upon the "Giant" size on the Wald site I was
somewhat disappointed that I was not aware there was one larger.

Full disclosure: I have mine on my Xtracycle which is a cargo bike. For
most folks, the Riv "Huge" would be big enough.

I'd just like to be able to fit BOTH my Yorkies when we go for a ride... ;)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kFGtxzRDuFA/Wljd27O5kbI/AAAAAAAAD3g/WWI7lVpntFYZutVyV7gpR_AZnd6uJPUwgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1102.jpg>