No mention of the Surly Front Rack? I've used both v1 and v2; the
difference is width. v2 tips the scales at just over 3lbs, but it can
support 70lbs. I have v2 on my HHH and have had v1 on my Hunqapillar.
Blurry pic shows the former.

-Patrick

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bYZ1oV4gQyE/WlzBTQMZZqI/AAAAAAAAsqo/3Xd5SsSXukIkDrCPWDXy0xscl-TnuMrVQCLcBGAs/s1600/113_1511.jpg>