I’ll offer a counterpoint and say that a Sam and an Atlantis aren’t THAT
different. I sold all my bikes and pared down to an Atlantis. It has just a
front rack and beefy wheels. Otherwise it’s about as light as the Sam I
previously had. I don’t clock speed but the feeling is similar. I had a Hunq
and a Sam and even that felt like a lot of overlap. Even more so with an
Atlantis and Sam. For now I intend to try to do everything on the Atlantis, and
I think that’s very possible without feeling unsatisfied. If I did want
something else, it’d be a real light bike, maybe single speed, maybe bmc, maybe
titanium.