Ever the gentleman, K/P replied quickly and gave his approval to repost his
answers here:

I asked:

*Am particularly curious about the hubs, are they branded Pacenti? Or if not,
who makes them (they're quite good looking!)? Great call on the 28H.  Lastly,
how would you rate the noise level of the rear hub on a scale running from
Shimano quiet to Industry 9 deafening with say, BiTex, White Ind. and Chris
King in between?*

He replied:

Jeffrey,

Thank you for your interest in our Brevet wheel sets, they really are
fantastic, (imo).

The hubs are branded Pacenti, and are heavily inspired by high flange
Campagnolo Record hubs, for a very "classic" look.

The hubs are really close to White Industries or BiTex; certainly not as
quite as Shimano, but nowhere near as loud as I9 or Hope.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Btw, the wheels
do come with rim strips, but not QR skewers, those are sold separately.

Best regards,

 Kirk A. Pacenti

so ... there you go.