Meh. If it continually causes pain, even after futzing around with the
different variables, how long are you supposed to "stick with it" before it
suddenly works? My motto: "If it don't fit, then you musta quit!"

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 1:03:17 PM UTC-5, Mark in Beacon wrote:oo
small bikes to people and telling them thier muscles will adjust