Interesting what you say about using the ends of the Albastache bars for
slow riding with kids. I *thought* this would work well when I used them,
but I find that riding with my kids, they like to stop suddenly and for no
apparent reason. I didn't like being that far away from the brakes. So for
me, the Albastache was basically a fast riding bar, like a drop bar. For
slow riding, I want mtb style brake levers.

Eric