Just an endorsement of the C17. This is a great deal!

I have two of them, but the carved with the cutout.  I have been a
tradition B17 guy for years but started having some middle-aged male issues
so tried one out. I found it unbelievably comfortable right out of the box.
I know Neil is selling the traditional model, but the way the rubber acts
as a shock absorber should transfer across to the non-carved model as well.

 Aesthetically, I do still prefer the leather B17, but for comfort the C17
is it for me. Another nice bonus is that you do not need to cover them in
the rain. One is on my rando bike and the other is on my Brompton.

Ty