Riding the Quickbeam fixed and only “shifting” the rear cog I am liking the
idea of a single chainring crankset. Recommendations for best value bb/crankset
over 20+ years?

Paul: they are discontinuing their crankset, so not considering it.

White Ind: pricy but a very attractive idea, either with their square taper or
their MR30 cranks (will it last long enough to justify the risk of exclusivity
in drivetrain/bb?)

Compass: Very pricy. 10 Year Warrantee. works for QB (I ride 44t), but doesn’t
go low enough for my Hunqapillar (I’ll be 38t or 34t).

Others?

With abandon,
Patrick

www.CredoFamily.org