I stopped using Rat Trap Pass standard casing, 26x2.3 - they were nice, but
I didn't have an epiphany riding them - they were expensive, and I felt did
not earn their keep. I switched to Schwalbe Thunder Burts, and those tires
are amazing.

I stopped using Snoqualmie Pass standard casing, 700x44 - they were decent,
but they were also not epiphany-inducing and didn't feel worth the premium
expense, and I switched to a Soma Shikoro that I picked up at a clearance
sale.

I started using Barlow Pass, 700x38, and I will continue to use and buy
them for as long as I have a bike that can run 'em - they are perfect.

-Jeff
Silver Spring, MD