Thank you to everyone for the great suggestions - I feel confident
that I'm on the right path now.

I sourced a knock-off (imposter) Eames Lounge Chair from the 1970s,
local and used - but it's currently on Ebay for $500. I'm going to
hold out and try to get it for $300. Otherwise I'm gonna check out the
Ikea chair and the Flight Chair (which looks amazing).

I like the womb chair too, but price became a factor when I saw how
much they go for. Anyone have any idea how the $700 knock-off version
feels?