I skapprove if Bill’s armchair lawyer assessment and of his lawyer friend’s
assessment. My car once got a sticker and boot on it because it was parked
across the street from my apartment for over 72 hours. That neighbor was a
particularly picky person who felt they “owned” the space and used the letter
of the law to violate the spirit of it by reporting a car “left in a single
location for longer than 72 hours.”

There are many ways to address the issue of a bike you think may have been left
that happen before you cut someone’s lock, many of which have been outlined
here.

-Justin, skanking in the pit/pediatric wing of KP