Thanks, Ann!  I have a real affection for bikes that have a well thought out,
idiosyncratic look, but my own rides always lean towards practical, standard
builds. I was determined to give this one a vibe of "he wanted this to look and
work specifically this way", if that makes sense. Now that it's back home I
need to put the headlight and Woody's Chop Chort fenders back on, then she's
good to go. I have some narrower Speedblend Nifty Swiftys that I'll be mounting
closer to summer for more funkiness. I'll post a pic later when it's set up
that way. It's such a cool bike!