This question seems aimed at designing a bike Riv doesn't make yet, but I can't
think of one I'd need they don't already do. I've owned Romulus, Ram, AHH,
Saluki, Bleriot, Appaloosa, Clem H, Clem L (wow that's a long list!) and
currently a 2-speed Cheviot.

My newest latest dream Riv I'd do if I had the cash is to see if they'd still
build me a Bombadil. I've always had a fascination for that beautiful lugged
beast even though I haven't mountain biked in about 15 years. I just moved near
a thing called a "bike park", but don't really have a dirt bike good for it.
I'll bet a Bombadil would be great there.