Those of you who want a disc-Riv, how would you feel about Rivendell
offering just a disc fork option for a few of the exiting bikes? The front
brake does most of our braking anyways, the rear is arguably only there for
emergency use, except for maybe on dedicated MTB's which Riv doesn't really
offer anyways.

It may simplify things for them while also keeping everyone happy as you
could order one or the other with your frame. I ask as someone who doesn't
really see where discs would fit in their current line-up anyways, aside
from maybe the Hunq.

Darin in eastern WA