Hi everyone,

I have two Phil Wood bottom brackets for sale. I used these in my Atlantis
with White Industries VBC road cranks and 44/30 chain rings. I sold the
Atlantis last year and my new frame uses a 110mm, so these aren't needed
anymore.

One of them had the bearings replaced with SKF sealed bearings. These have
much less resistance than Phil bearings, and feel great. Lots of life left.
119mm JIS steel bb.

The second still has the original Phil bearings and is also in great shape,
come in original packaging. I bought this one to try on my Crust DFL but it
was too short, so it has zero miles but was mounted once. 119mm JIS steel
bb.

I have a set of English steel retainer rings and red mud guards, which show
some wear.

I'm open to combining all these things into one sale, or selling the BB's
individually. I don't want to sell just the rings on their own if possible.

$140 new - $100 for the BB with phil bearings, $80 for the SKF BB. I'll add
the rings and mudguards for $10 with the purchase of a BB. Or you can buy
the entire lot for $160 - two BBs, rings and mud guards.

Shipping extra!