I got the 90mm but am rethinking that maybe 80mm may have been the better
choice. I haven't had any issues with the 2 bolts or the stem flexing but
have only tested it on a short singletrack and off road loop this weekend.
I supposed the 4 bolt Nitto quill 31.8 is more secure but it's much shorter
so you'll have to determine if it has enough extension for you.