(Excuse the cross post from iBob list, but I wasn't getting any luck over
there.)

Anyone have one they are not using? Nitto technomic deluxe preferred.
Nobody took me up on my offer to trade so I will just ask for upright
sales.. but I do have a 90mm technomic deluxe 26.0 (too long) and a 70mm
standard older stem 25.4 for sale/trade if anyone wants to make a deal.
Send me a pic and a price !
Dweendaddy (at} hotmail

Edwin