I consider the layer of dust on my car to be a badge of honor. I probably
to 2K or less per year. It's only on the weekends if I have a long errand
to run with time constraints that I use it. Otherwise, its the bike.

I take Caltrain to work from San Mateo to the city. I ride my Brompton to
and from the train station. On the way home I always smirk as I happily
breeze by all the cars backed up trying to get on 92 to get to the San
Mateo Bridge...

Life is good.

Ty
San Francisco Bay Area