Yea to the idea of paint with "depth" and "dimension" or texture to it ,
anything but "flat" !   Whether it be metallic, pearl, translucent, liquid-like
etc .... I don't know all the terms but you get the idea.  I rather like paints
that appear different in different shades of light , the "shape-shifting" ones
like metallic for example.

Come to think of it .. yeah . .  a red for a go-fast bike for you ... it just
kinda fits.  It doesn't have to "scream" red .... but red like a "terminator".

 It     just     keeps    going  :)