My Hunqapillar is named Shadowfax, after Gandalf’s horse in Lord of the Rings.
I gave the books singular description to the painter and gave him creative
license to make it happen. Frame’s still with Mark. “By day his coat glistens
like silver; and by night it is like a shade, and he passes unseen.” The
description lends itself to some form of “liquid” multi layer, shifting scheme.

With abandon,
Patrick