***Sorry for the iBOB crosspost!***

Mark you calendars - Join your fellow BOBs and other likeminded folk for
the Wisconsin iBOB Unmeeting happening July 13-15.

Here's a rough itinerary:
Friday: Gather in Madison, geek out for a bit, and then ride about 45 miles
to Governor Dodge State Park (or simply meet at the park).
Saturday: Choose a route that fits your fancy for a day ride from GDSP.
Sunday: Another day ride, or return to Madison via rail trail. Possible
brewery stop along the way.

Basically, we've set up the ride as an S72O from Madison to GDSP and back,
but people are welcome to go directly to GDSP.

Challenging routes from Governor Dodge will likely head west into the
Driftless region; which is generally just ridiculously bucolic, while being
quite hilly and full of great roads (both paved and gravel). The roads
south of the park and the nearby unpaved rail trail provide equally nice
options for flatlanders. We'll provide route suggestions via ridewithgps at
a later date and will have photocopied paper maps available at the camp
site. Otherwise, the ride is unsupported.

Harald has more details on his blog
<http://ride-or-pie.blogspot.com/p/ibob-unmeeting.html>.  Hope some of you
can make it!

Kevin
Madison, WI

*Oh, I wanted to mention that this is a family friendly event. And, the
park has some excellent options for swimming, paddling, and hiking.