When I responded so enthusiastically, I should have added: the blue of
Earl's bike looks *nicer* than the shade on the custom. I'm sure the
quality of the finish won't be as nice a Joe Bell's, but the shade is just
enough lighter that it looks perfect.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 2:23 PM, tc <tdc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ford blue is awesome. As is Gentian Blue used by Black Mountain Cycles 😬

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique