Hey Nancy,

Talk with Rivendell. They know their stuff and will take great care of you.
They’ll tell you if the Clementine will work for you or if you really need ___.

My two eldest daughters, teenagers, have Clementines and love them. We live in
the Rocky Mountains and it’s either up or down here. Trails, paved, whatever,
the Clementines are great. Their previous bikes were 90’s Trek MTBs and they
love their Clementines far more, including for bikepacking.

With abandon,
Patrick