I think it helps to remember what the Clems are supposed to be, which is a "buy
one new" version of all the '80s/'90s rigid mountain bikes littering Craigslist
that we buy for cheap, then end up spending WAY more than we'd planned to turn
them into functional town crawlers. It's great for that and great for pounding
some trails, it just wouldn't be my first choice for longish road rides if my
wallet was choosing a new Riv to buy today.