I was talking to Chauncey on Sat, who picked up (literally and
figuratively) the '99 Joefast for the before-described alterations. I
exclaimed proudly, "6 lb even frame and fork!" He judiciously nodded and
said, "Not bad for a Rivendell." Upshot, he would use thinner wall tubing
on a similar build of his own.

But I know that this Joefast won't break, and 6 lb even is pretty darned
good in my book.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Chris in Redding, Ca. <
campredd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey All,
> That is impressive. With no emphasis on weight I ordered a road bike
> frameset from Soulcraft. With the supplied full carbon fork it weighs less
> than the six pound mark. But with the also supplied Soulcraft unicrown road
> fork it is over six pounds.
>
> Chiming in from Redding, Ca.
> Chris

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique