A couple hours off your best time!  That's pretty major.  I was happy to
shave a few minutes.  It will be a little challenging for me to find a
300.  Both the Davis and the SFR ones are on High School Race Days, which I
can't miss.  The SLO one is really soon (2/18).  That might leave me with
the Santa Cruz event on April 7.