all prices include shipping

*Brooks C-17- Slate. Very good newish condition. * Bought off list to try.
tried once and my butt didn't like it.  Selling for 80$ (which is what i
paid) 80$ shipped to west coast. 85$ shipped mid/east

*Shimano Deerhead thumb shifters-* pretty good condition. bolts show some
rust. they work well. 35$

*Tektro drop V brake/long pull levers*- on a bike for a few rides. 25$

*WTB 29x2.1 nano tires- *on a bike i no longer have for a few rides.
essentially no wear. if I still had a 29er, I'd use these tires for
everything. 35$ shipped for the set.

I'm looking for WTB byways or interesting 650x50ish mixed terrain tires,
carradice bagman/erlen style support, any brake related paul bits.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2VACAqSJTlk/WoJB5nOrEzI/AAAAAAAADNA/AjJunjhIQ1MXN8xkdDfSnoyvNruIJanwQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1337.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bsmrVQO6fj8/WoJB0BeQSyI/AAAAAAAADM8/iTtEfF3YuJIom69ckQSzTsOETwCOM5pkACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1336%2B%25281%2529.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-az5NNoxf9d4/WoJBszTwvJI/AAAAAAAADM0/xHPus-74ovIeqzpkAlHbUzupXANAGbGvACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1335.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9wIfPzpptLQ/WoJBieiqIGI/AAAAAAAADMw/ee_uE4ARVcw2RD365gQvfc80Ye1bCJPDACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1334.JPG>