I'm not from San Francisco, and I'm sure you'll get a ton of responses from
locals. I'll speak to this as a tourist who visits the city once a year or
so. I had family in Lafayette for some years and if you aren't biking, I'd
skip the Walnut creek area. Other than visiting Rivendell, i mean....

I'd throw in the Sutro baths. That's pretty close to GG park i think, and i
was into it when i went. Alcatraz is kind of a pain to get to (and maybe im
just a giant nerd) but really worth it. Super fascinating and bizarre. I've
been like 6 times and it doesn't get old.