I recall taking our 2 Shi Tzu in a milk crate attached to the back of our
tandem; I attached shortened leashes to, as I thought, keep them safe.

Well, the rather neurotic (but oh, so cute with that underbite and big
black eyes in a white face) got nervous and at about 2 miles from home she
decided to make a run for it and dove over the edge of the crate and
dangled by her neck while I and then-wife panicked and fell over, almost
crushing the dog. Fortunately, we did not injure her or ourselves.

Which reminds me, I must get a trailer on which to pull my mid sized mutt
in his kennel ...

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:25 PM, Chris Birkenmaier <cbirken...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have a Golden Retriever.  No bike baskets for my guy! 😉

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique