Thanks, Justin. I’ve always been hesitant to try Swrve as they seem geared for
pencil thin folks, as evidenced by the largest size I found in their knickers
is a 33 waist. Sardonic grin. My waste measures at 34”, but in practice 36-38
is required in jeans so I have room to sit. That’s only gotten trickier since
riding exclusively fixed (thicker legs, skinier waist). Shrug.

With abandon,
Patrick