Abe: The Chop Chorts on a Cheviot don't pass under either brake so the tire
size limit is the same as with no fenders. I'm running 41-ish Fatty Rumpkins
but think I could easily get 48mm tires in there.

PBH is 79ish, but I'm kinda short-legged vs. torso. Flipped Choco Bars with one
inch lopped off the ends, 13cm stem.

I'm not in Vallejo anymore, I moved to Novato a couple months ago.