Thank you. The current state of affairs is one in which words given meaning
they do not have and a simple gesture to a fellow human being is assigned
ill intent. The word police step in and correct people so that they can
seem above it all and superior. I don't play that game and won't be on the
receiving end of that type of the sanctimonious nonsense.