Finally had this framed so I can look at it every day. Such a beautiful
scene. Not many originals to be found. So interesting to see the pen
strokes up close. I bought this one years ago from a seller in the UK. It's
in one of the books I believe, or one like it. Fairly large - this frame
holds an 18 X 24 mat. You can imagine the couple stopping for an overnight
after a pleasant day on the HubbuHubbuh if you're groping for Riv content...

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-44qqst4mqfA/WoSkTheQzWI/AAAAAAAABYg/H8x6Rv1B1tkDDbZibWyd-csAoEx3214MACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4647.jpg>