To chime in needlessly I will say that I just bought a Clem H and my
experience thus far is mixed. I have read Zed Martinez' review and I too am
not taking to the Bosco bars as of yet. I say that with the caveat that I
haven't ridden it much yet and hope I will grow to like the Bosco
experience as did Zed. But, the bike is a beauty and so comfortable on the
road and in the grass. It's also my first go with thumb shifters and I
haven't found the ideal spot for them...recommendations welcomed.
Doug in Athens