Marty,

I have the "Frank Patterson the Early Years" and "Memories of Frank
Patterson" books. The latter has a number of tandem drwaings from the same
era as yours, but not yours. It might be in another volume.

I really love your drawing. Reminds me of the camping trips my stoker and I
go on -- very evocative. Should you ever feel like getting a good copy made
I'd love to have one to hang on the wall.

Thanks for sharing it,

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL