Some folks have mentioned they didn't realize I had my Atlantis for
sale.  So I'm re-posting.

Photos here -
http://tinyurl.com/yjc75kp

Here are the specs -

56cm frame original paint.
crankset - Sugino 26-36-46
pedals - MKS touring
cassette - 8 speed 11-32
rims - Velocity Cliffhangers (extra wide and burly) 36 holes
hubs - Shimano Deore front/rear
tires - Schwalbe Big Apple 26x50
(wheels built by Jim Thill at Hiawatha Cyclery)
brakes - Paul Touring front & rear
brake levers - Dia Compe SS-5, blue (same as what Rivendell used to
sell)
front derailer - Shimano Deore
rear derailer - Shimano Deore LX
shifters - Shimano Dura-Ace bar ends mounted on Paul Thumbies (the
bar
end pods will be included)
grips - Portugese cork.  Glued on with 3M spray adhesive
handlebars - Nitto Albatross
stem - Nitto 12cm
seatpost - Nitto 65 250mm long
saddle - Brooks B17 Champion Special - honey with copper coloured
rails.  Used
front rack - Nitto Campee (mounted to the mid fork braze-ons
fenders MKS 26 inch
front mudflap - Nigel Smythe
bottle cages (x2) King curvy shaped.

Asking price is $2,000 including packing and shipping by Jim at
Hiawatha Cyclery.  If interested, please make an offer.

Thanks.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN