Hi All,
It was me (I ?) who organized the meet up a few years ago and I'm
definitely up for another one.  Problem is, I'm traveling a lot this month
and March...I am free  this Wednesday 2/21 if that works for some.  We met
at the beer hall in Greenpoint (name??)
Of course, y'all don't have to wait for me to meet.

Let me know if that works for anyone.

Best,
Alan
NYC